Refrigerator is an essential tool in our kitchen. It is highly important that we organize it in the best way possible. Even a small refrigerator has a lot of hidden spaces that can be utilized to its best. Organizing makes all the products visible and also helps in regulating proper air flow inside it. There are less chances of eatables getting spoilt. Well, who doesn’t love to open their doors to a neat and well organized fridge. Here are 6 ways to keep your refrigerator safe at its best.
(This post contains affiliate links. If you click on a link and purchase anything, I will receive a small commission at no extra charge to you. Thank you for your support)
1. Line with refrigerator pads – It is absolutely necessary to protect the refrigerator shelves from accidental spills and dirt. Using refrigerator pads as protectors on the shelves makes it easy to clean them as well. Just remove it, wash it and put it back. It saves you a lot of time while cleaning your fridges.2. Use organizer bins – Organizer bins are a great way to keep our things in order. Same applies while organizing a refrigerator. Glass storage bins are efficient as they help to keep similar things in the same place. Things become easier to find, hence saving you time and also saving some place in your refrigerator.
3. Use sliding drawers – There are some parts of your fridge that’s never used. It feels like a lot of space is being wasted – like the space in between the drawers. The best solution is to utilize sliding drawers in these spaces. These make organization so much efficient taking it to a whole new level.
4. Make use of air tight food container – Store you veggies in air tight food containers. This will help keep them fresh longer and will in keeping the odors away.
5. Side organizers – Utilize the area around your refrigerator with Side organizers. Keep your regular usable things there and they will be easy to find. Items like aluminum foil, cling wraps, your daily use mugs and tissue roll can be stored efficiently.
6. Fruit and Vegetables Life Extender – Keep your natural produce fresh by using these life extenders. Place your veggies and fruits on it. This will keep them fresh for long and prevent spoilage. It helps in proper air flow to the veggies and hence prevents rotting. And what’s more, they inturn help you save on your grocery bills. Now isn’t that what we all wanted?!
In what better ways do you organize your refrigerator? Do let me know in the comments below.